5 Reasons to Love Bronzer
We could use a little sunshine here in rainy Portland. In case that’s still a few months away, we keep Bronzer close at hand, like a jar of extra beach vacation days that’s ready to immediately transform our complexions (and general outlook) into something more radiant.
Bronzer checks all our boxes for a gold-standard faux tan:
1. It’s matte, for a subtle, laid-back finish that looks like you got extra sun over the weekend, not like you’re wearing makeup.
2. If you’re in the mood for dew, Bronzer plays so nicely with Highlighter.
3. Bronzer has a buildable, forgiving formula that’s basically impossible to overdo. Bronzing beginner? Apply it with the Soft Focus Brush over your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin. The difference is noticeable, but natural. Getting ready to amp things up for a girls night out? Blend Bronzer in sheer layers to get a fuller faux-tan with the Powder Brush.
4. Bronzer comes in three shades to suit a wide range of skin tones. Even customers with very fair skin tones who have shied away from bronzers in the past find that Maracaibo looks natural and fresh.
5. Bronzer has just three simple mineral ingredients--mica, iron oxides, and titanium dioxide. That’s all.