Thank you for your interest in working at Alima Pure!
As a growing company we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers and staff. We invite you to become part of a team that meets these challenges with creativity, humor, and commitment while taking good care of our co-workers, customers, the environment, and we hope, being a small part of the impulse to help make the world a better place.
We seek employees who are creative, fun, dedicated to quality, and able to solve problems with a sense of humor.
We offer competitive wages, flexibility, and an opportunity to grow with us.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Alima Pure creates natural cosmetics sold worldwide. We are a certified B Corporation, a member of 1% for the Planet, and a carbon neutral company. We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid time off, and paid volunteer time. We’re looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for our email marketing and paid social media initiatives from ideation, to creation, to execution. You will work closely with the marketing team and e-commerce manager. This position is 3/4 time and onsite at your office in Portland, Oregon.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
- Design and send weekly newsletters
- Design and implement triggered email campaigns to increase customer engagement and retention Conduct A/B testing, database segmentation
- Implement remarketing strategies
- Monitor email campaigns, analyze KPIs and adjust initiatives accordingly
- Develop, implement and manage paid social media campaigns across all channels
- Monitor and analyze social media KPIs, optimize budgets and CPA, measure success and ROI of campaigns
- Create assets, generate visual content and light copy for social media, web, press releases
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with meticulous attention to detail
- Well versed in Mailchimp, Pixlee, Dash Hudson, and social media platforms
- Extremely organized with a knack for project management - including coordination, scheduling, the ability to synthesize key information and pass it along to the key interest holders
- Can balance competing priorities and perform under tight deadlines
- A self-starter who also knows when to ask for help from teammates
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite - specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Familiar with the Google suite, Dropbox, Shopify, Zendesk, Quickbooks, and basic html