Loose Mineral Blush

679 reviews
Color: Antique Rose

Pure, luscious and richly pigmented, our Loose Mineral Blush comes in two finishes in a range of shades to define and accentuate your cheeks with a healthy wash of color. Luminous Shimmer has a subtly shimmering glow, and Satin Matte has a natural flush.

  • Available in 4 flattering shades
  • Pigmented, natural formula
  • Comes in our custom food grade jar with a closable siter
  • Shelf life: 36 months after opening.
  • Made in the USA.
  • 0.15 oz/ 4.5 g

Antique Rose – Satin Matte – Medium deep rose that suits medium to deep skin with neutral undertones

Pink – Satin Matte – Rosy pink that especially suits skin with neutral undertones

Apple Blossom – Satin Matte – Light petal pink that suits fair skin with cool undertones

Freja – Luminous Shimmer – Gold-flecked peach that flatters most skin tones—especially those with neutral undertones

Mica (CI 77019) [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Customer Reviews
4.8 Based on 679 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Customer Photos
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • color
  • blush
  • skin
  • little
  • Alima Pure
  • foundation
  • shade
  • cheeks
  • pink
  • look
Stephanie SVG verified by SHOP

I was so excited to find this brand of makeup! I have extremely sensitive skin and finding makeup I’m not allergic to has proven almost impossible. This blush works well and is pretty color. I like the lighter shade that looks more natural.

Jennifer B.
United States United States
I recommend this product
  • Is this your first time purchasing? Yes
  • Would you repurchase? Yes

The only blush I can wear!

I have contact dermatitis with extremely sensitive skin. I have an excel sheet of all of the products that I have tried in the last 6 months and I haven't been able to use any of them. I was about to completely give up hope. After patch testing ruled out 90% of the market, I had already tried the remaining 10% of popular brands. This order was a last ditch effort and I was not disappointed! Not only was the color really pretty, but it stayed all day and I got to keep skin the around my eyes and didn't break out. I'm so happy I'm considering buying a lifetime supply in fear of it ever being discontinued. It's so good to have the confidence back that makeup gives me!

United States United States
I recommend this product
  • Is this your first time purchasing? Yes
  • Would you repurchase? Yes


One of the only blush powders that doesn’t break me out and looks stunning on the skin! LOVE!

United States United States

Natural Looking Blush

Really love this blush! Very glowy and gives you a nice, natural flush. Easy to blend and melts into the skin nicely. Highly recommend!

Migna C.
United States United States

Great Blush

I love Alima pure, I like the clean ingredients. This blush is my favorite, you will look healthy and natural.

You may also like

Recently viewed