The 5-Item Face Edit for Spring
We’ve compiled our greatest hits list of must-haves to keep in your handbag this spring. These five multitasking minimalist essentials are all you need to achieve a versatile range of fresh and simple looks.
- Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex - Breathable coverage that builds to fuller coverage if you want it. Blend sheer layers onto the face, applying outward from the nose with the Foundation Brush. Build more targeted coverage with the Concealer Brush to neutralize under eye darkness, discoloration, or blemishes.
- Natural Definition Brow Pencil - Fill in any sparse places in your brows or add a little extra boldness to keep your look fresh and polished. Natural Definition Brow Pencil can also be used as an eyeliner with its smooth, blendable formula.
- Lip Tint in Petal - Gives a light sheen of fresh rosy pink while moisturizing and protecting your lips. For an easy on-the-go blush hack, dot a small amount of Petal onto the cheeks and blend with your fingers for a creamy finish.
- Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Silk - Apply with the Allover Shadow Brush for a hint of shimmer on the lid, brow bone, and inner corner of the eye. Add dewiness to the cheekbones and Cupid’s Bow with a touch of Silk as a Highlighter.
- Natural Definition Mascara - Sweep on a coat for a smooth, clump-free finish that adds fluttery natural-looking length to your lashes.