From the Chair: A Fresh Face for All Seasons
With 45 shades of our award-winning Satin Matte Foundation, we’re pretty confident that we can find a perfect match for your skin tone. But let’s be real. Our skin tones change with the seasons, surely as the temperature outside does. To keep your makeup fresh whether you’re basking in your summer glow or trying to banish those winter blues, we’ve enlisted several items from our Face Collection in a comprehensive strategy.
- Always have 2 foundation shades of Satin Matte Foundation handy. One of our lovely makeup artists, Hannah, recommends finding a match for your skin in both the winter and summer to find a lighter and deeper shade. (Ex: Neutral 4 in the Winter, Neutral 5 in the Summer). Having both shades on hand allows you to customize your blend any day of the year. Our Find Your Match sets are the easiest way to continuously match your skin throughout the year.
- Dry winter skin got you down? Enter Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex. It’s incredibly hydrating for a powder foundation, making it an excellent choice for skin in need of a little TLC. It’s also great travel companion for dehydrating flights and features a handy sponge for touch-ups.
- Add a little Bronzer to add a subtle glow to your complexion--even if it’s not quite time to change foundation shades. For deeper skin tones, try Trinidad. For fairer skin tones who might normally shy away from bronzer, try Maracaibo. Mauna Loa is a buildable and versatile bronzer for most medium skin tones.
- Having a lighter shade of foundation on hand in the summer months is perfect for extra undereye coverage that blends seamlessly with the rest of your foundation.
- That beach vacation is the perfect opportunity to opt for Radiant Finishing Powder without foundation. Play up your freckles and tan, keep your look relaxed, and your suitcase light.