The Resolutions Edit
Our January top five products are geared to give you a fresh start to the year, and banishing winter blues with a hint of luster. This we hope this easy, everyday look provides you with the perfect introduction to green beauty, or adds inspiration to keep your green beauty routine going strong in 2017.
1) Satin Matte Foundation - 4 ingredients, 45 shades. It's by far our most beloved product, revered for its minimalism and comfort factor. Blend the silky mineral formula outward and downward from your nose for a poreless, lightweight finish. Pro-tip: Use a smaller brush like the Concealer Brush or the Contour Shadow Brush to apply Satin Matte Foundation to neutralize dark circles or discoloration.
2) Satin Matte Blush - Ultra-pigmented and smooth, our blush range has something for every skin tone, and its buildable formula is perfect for a subtle barely-there flush or a bolder pop of color. Satin Matte Blush keeps your complexion looking lively during the chilly winter months.
3) Natural Definition Brow Pencil - Frame your whole face with a few quick strokes of Natural Definition Brow Pencil. Enhance your arches in a cinch with this soft, ultra-blendable formula that's rich with natural oils and waxes.
4) Pressed Eyeshadow in Gamine - This versatile muted rose gold shade adds a hint of luster to your lids, and blends out easily as a one-step highlighter on your cheekbones.
5) Lip Tint in Honey - This peachy nude shade adds a hint of sheen to your look, but we love it for its low-maintenance and moisturizing formula.