Kate Hudson looked radiant on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars event. Her elegant 40’s inspired look was complimented by her sun-kissed glowing skin, subtle smoky eye, and nude lip. We have recreated Kate’s picture perfect look using Alima Pure products in these 10 simple steps below.
1. Start with the Satin Matte Foundation that matches your skin tone. If you haven’t found your match yet, you might want to use our Foundation Selector. To keep your look dewy and light, try mixing your foundation with some of your moisturizer in the palm of your hand and apply as you would a liquid foundation.
2. Sweep Mauna Loa Bronzer into the hollows of the cheek and blend to your hairline to great some warmth and contour to the face.
3. Highlight with Lumina Luminous Shimmer Powder across your cheekbones, forehead and down the bridge of the nose with a #23 Kitten Brush.
4. With a #33 Liner/Brow Brush and a light hand define your eyebrows with your eye brow color of choice. We suggest Blond for lighter brows, Raven and Mahogany for medium brows, and Espresso for the darkest of brows.
6. Apply Champagne Pearluster Eyeshsadow all over the lid up to the brow to prep the lid.
7. To add warmth to lid apply Mocha Pearluster Eyeshadow into the corners of the eyelid and wing out while blending back to the eye.
9. Liberally apply two coats of the Natural Definition Mascara in Black.
10. Finish the look with Sweet Pea Lip Tint for a naturally gorgeous pink pout.
From last Saturday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, we thought Cate Blanchett’s makeup was the most beautiful. Recreate the makeup look at home using pure mineral makeup from Alima Pure!
Golden Globes nominee Lupita Nyong'o was radiant in a red, caped gown and flawless makeup. Recreate her look using Alima Pure mineral makeup.
Alima Pure introduces the In Bloom Collection to help satisfy the need for beautiful blossoms during the wintertime. The collection features two beautiful new Luminous Shimmer Blush shades that will soon be joining our permanent line-up, but are available now as makeup trio sets paired with two gorgeous complementary eyeshadows.
Get Jennifer Lawrence's hot red carpet makeup look from the Paris premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, with Alima Pure mineral makeup products.
With the holiday season in full swing, wouldn’t it be great to have an easy-to-accomplish, but still dramatic look that you can rely on to look polished and appropriate for any party or gathering? Your wish is our command—introducing the Alima Pure Perfect Smoky Eye Kit.
Last week, we shared how to get the look using this seasonal color collection to achieve the Me Encanta “Chic” look. Today, we’re going for full drama with what we call the Me Encanta “Sultry” look. This gal is ready for a night on the town dancing and partying with friends.