One of the most versatile eyeshadows in our By Night Fall collection is Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow. This gorgeous beige grey brightens the eyes no matter what undertone or eye color you have. Wear Breathless all over the lid, on it’s own, as a base with deeper By Night shades like After Hours or Labyrinth, or as a face highlighter. Here’s one of many ways to get the Breathless look this fall.
1. Begin with freshly cleansed and moisturized skin. Apply Satin Matte Foundation in your favorite shade with a #25 Foundation Brush. Our lovely model Ashley is wearing a light application of Warm 2 Satin Matte Foundation.
2. To brighten the cheekbones, apply Apple Blossom Satin Matte Blush to the apples of your cheeks with a #17 Blush Brush and blend outwards. This gives a gorgeous natural flush to the cheeks.
3. For a luminous highlight, use your #23 Kitten Brush to apply Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow on the tops of your cheek bones and down the bridge of the nose. With your finger pop it right onto the cupids bow.
7. This soft and feminine look calls for bold brows. Take your #33 Angle/Liner Brush to define your brows with your brow shade. Ashley is wearing a mixture of Blond and Cocoa Satin Matte Eyeshadow to create her perfect shade.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint to enhance the natural color of your lips.
Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.
Alima Pure introduces the In Bloom Collection to help satisfy the need for beautiful blossoms during the wintertime. The collection features two beautiful new Luminous Shimmer Blush shades that will soon be joining our permanent line-up, but are available now as makeup trio sets paired with two gorgeous complementary eyeshadows.
With the holiday season in full swing, wouldn’t it be great to have an easy-to-accomplish, but still dramatic look that you can rely on to look polished and appropriate for any party or gathering? Your wish is our command—introducing the Alima Pure Perfect Smoky Eye Kit.
Last week, we shared how to get the look using this seasonal color collection to achieve the Me Encanta “Chic” look. Today, we’re going for full drama with what we call the Me Encanta “Sultry” look. This gal is ready for a night on the town dancing and partying with friends.
Alima Pure’s first-ever brand collaboration with Professional Makeup Artist Kristen Arnett is now on sale! We’re excited to unveil the Me Encanta Collection—a limited edition makeup collection exclusively available on our website for Holiday 2013.