Halloween is later this month, but that doesn’t mean that you or your children need to resort to toxic face paints! Using just a handful of shades of Alima Pure makeup products, you can create unlimited Halloween looks. In case you are in need of a little inspiration, we’ve created two looks here that are easy to duplicate at home:
What you’ll need:- A light foundation, like our Satin Matte Foundation in Cool 1, or White Satin Matte Eyeshadow
2. Then apply the darker foundation across the forehead and under the eyes, down to the apples of the cheeks. Avoid the area directly around the eyes.
3. With Black Eyeliner on the #33 Brush, fill in the eyebrows. Then using the #36 Brush, apply Black to the entire lid area, extending beyond the outer edge. On the inner corner, extend slightly up onto the nose, and curve slightly downwards.
4. Put some of your light face shade on the #37 Brush, and layer this on to the nose, extending the color up to be roughly even with the black at the inner corner of the eyes. Dampen your #33 Brush and paint Black Eyeliner onto the tip of the nose.
5. Clean off your #36 brush, and then dip into the Pewter Eyeliner. Work the color into the bristles, you don’t want this part to be too dark. Draw a faint line that follows the line between your dark and light color. Make this line dip down a bit in the center, to give a little fox contour to the cheek area.
Add ears, and voila, you have an adorable fox!
What you’ll need:- A dark foundation shade, we used Beige 7
1. Use your #25 Foundation Brush to apply the foundation to the top 2/3 of the face, avoiding the eye area, and leaving the bottom of the face bare. 2. With the #3 Concealer Brush, apply White Eyeshadow around entire eye area and pointed down the sides of the nose just a little.
3. Fill in the brows with the #35 Brush and Java Eyeshadow. Extend the outer edge of the brows out, and curve around the white area. On the inner edge, extend the brow in and make two stripes down the sides of the bridge of the nose.
4. Dampen your brush and fill in a spot on the end of the nose with Black Satin Matte Eyeliner.
5. Clean your brush and while it is still damp, dip in some White
Add some antlers…aren’t you a deer? For more in-depth written instructions and photos, check out this adorable makeup tutorial of many little fawns.