Emma Stone always looks naturally gorgeous but she really outdid herself at this year’s Met Ball with an effortless sun-kissed makeup look. Enjoy our “get the look” step-by-step on how to achieve this radiant photo-ready red carpet look.
1. Apply your shade of Satin Matte Foundation (Emma is a Warm 1) with a #25 Brush to freshly moisturized skin. For this look, try for sheer coverage by blending your Satin Matte Foundation more than usual (buffing with a tissue can be really helpful here).
4. Pop Melon Satin Matte Blush onto the apples of the cheeks, and then blend to the hairline with your #23 Kitten Brush (with the leftover Olympia Radiant Powder on the bristles). This creates a gentle terracotta glowing blush.
6. Prep the eyes with a wash of Silk Pearluster Eyeshadow over the lids and up to the brow bone using a #39 Large Eyeshadow Brush.
9. Finish the eyes by curling the lashes and applying two coats of Natural Definition Mascara in black to both the top and bottom lashes.
10. Finally, finish the look with two coats of Lotus Lip Tint - it’s the perfect raspberry pink shade to compliment this effortlessly glam look. Have fun!
Orchid is a modern and versatile shade that enlivens the skin for both cool and warm undertones. This semi-matte pearluster shadow is a soft shimmering fuchsia—the perfect hue for different makeup looks and complementary to many hair, eye and skin tones. Orchid also pairs well with shades of lavender and pink, such as the featured the mineral blushes and mineral eyeshadows in our In Bloom makeup trios.
In our quest to find the #PerfectMatch, we fell in love with these sunglasses from one of our local pals here in Portland. Fetch Lee Suns featured a striking teardrop shape, with a delicate acetate edging. The Rose Garden color-way is the perfect complement to our In Bloom Collection—ushering in flowers and warmer weather in anticipation for spring.
One lucky winner will get a prize package that includes the following:
To enter the giveaway, you simply need to:
The contest starts today and ends on Friday, February 14 at 11:59 PM PT.* One lucky winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Monday, February 17.
*Please pardon us while we cover our bases. LOVE IS IN BLOOM GIVEAWAY is sponsored by Alima Cosmetics, Inc. in Portland, Oregon. No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia only. Users must be at least 18 years old. One entry per email address. One bonus entry awarded per Facebook friend that enters after entrant.
Giveaway runs through Friday, February 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. One winner will be chosen at random on Monday, February 17 and will receive the prize package, which includes: One (1) pair of Fetch Lee Suns in Rose Garden, one (1) In Bloom Collection of choice (Lily or Zinnia), one (1) Natural Definition Mascara in Black and one (1) Lip Tint in Sweet Pea. Prize package valued at $155 USD retail price, excluding tax and shipping charges. Promotion details are subject to change without notice. Alima Cosmetics, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
By entering the LOVE IS IN BLOOM GIVEAWAY, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of Alima Cosmetics, Inc., which shall be final. Alima Cosmetics, Inc. may use winner’s name for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on the Facebook page and/or website) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Prizewinner will be announced on our Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/alimapure) and Pure Alima Blog (http://www.alimapure.com/blogs/pure-alima-blog) after prize award. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of Alima Cosmetics, Inc.
Not sure about your foundation shade? For some inspiration, we surveyed the office to see which foundation colors were a perfect match for our Alima employees. Here’s just a sampling of our team and their foundation matches.