Customer Care Specialist / Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for a customer care specialist / marketing assistant to respond to customer inquiries and to be the voice of Alima Pure in direct conversations with customers. This is an entry level position with many opportunities to expand your skillset and grow within the company. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a brand representative to customers who have support requests, and work to make every customer’s experience with Alima Pure exceptional
- Address and resolve customer questions and concerns through an online support platform, via social media, or by phone
- Communicate with other team members to address escalating questions and ensure a proper resolution
- Present customer feedback to the marketing team to improve customer experience
- Assist in implementing marketing tasks
Who You Are:
- Experienced in customer care or similar role
- Experienced in helping customers over the phone
- Experienced with support platforms like ZenDesk, UserVoice, and Desk.com
- A skilled writer with meticulous attention to detail
- A positive collaborator and communicator who works well with several teams, and can balance competing priorities
- A self-starter who knows when to ask for help from teammates
- Familiar with basic html
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excited about working for a cosmetics company, and comfortable discussing cosmetics with our customers as the brand’s representative
- Absorbs and applies new information quickly
- B.A. level education or experiential equivalent
We offer health, dental, and vision benefits in addition to stepped PTO.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.