The Ultimate Smoky Eye Tutorial
What pairs best with The Ultimate Smoky Eye Set? Foolproof instructions, naturally!
Get the look:
- Apply the lighter shadow color (Vertigo or Bone) to the lid and brow bone using the #39 Large Shadow Brush.
- Blend the deeper eye pigments (After Hours or Espresso) into the crease, starting from the outer corner and working inward. The #37 Eye Blending Brush helps you create create a bold, sultry look with your darker shadow. You can also blend a bit of shadow across the lower lashline for extra definition.
- Line your upper lash line and the outer portion of your lower lashline with the Natural Definition Eye Pencil. Use the sharpener to create a more precise line, or keep it soft and blended with a more blunt tip.
- If you prefer less defined liner, blend with the #33 Angle Liner/Brow Brush or your finger to soften the lines and integrate them with your shadow.
- A gentle curl with the Eyelash Curler on mascara-free lashes makes your eyes appear more open.
- Sweep on a coat of Natural Definition Mascara. For a little more drama, wait a few minutes and then apply a second coat.
While we do love the classic smoky eye and neutral lip pairing (try Velvet Lipstick in Louise or Lucy), we also encourage you to rock your favorite bold lip colors like Beatrice and Stella with the Ultimate Smoky Eye!