How to Use Mineral Concealer
Alima’s mineral Concealer is super pigmented, long-lasting. It’s perfect for hiding discoloration, spots, and under eye circles. Best of all, it is completely weightless and blends beautifully with your Satin Matte Foundation. Plus, it’s on sale this week only!
With six gorgeous shades there is a mineral concealer for every skin tone.
- Sand is our lightest shade suited for fair to light, neutral skin tones
- Linen is perfect for lighter skin tones with a neutral undertone.
- Amber works well for light to medium skin tones with warmer undertones and is the most yellow of the collection – great for concealing redness.
- Tan is perfect for more neutral undertones in the medium skin tone range.
- Flax is best suited for medium skin tones with cool to neutral undertones
- Maple works well for deeper skin tones with a neutral to warm undertone.
A few tips:
For hiding blemishes use a fluffy brush like the #36 Pointed Crease Brush so you can really blend the product for natural coverage. Since you’re working with powder you’ll find this trick will make application much easier and quicker.
For under eye darkness use a little moisturizer and allow the product to dry before applying Concealer. You’ll want the skin to be hydrated yet dry to avoid streaking. Pat a little Concealer powder under your eyes with a #3 Concealer Brush, and blend upward towards your hairline.
Less is more. Powder Concealer covers beautifully so you just need a small amount when you first apply the product. You can later build if you need more coverage.