By Night Fall Collection: Get the Look with Labyrinth
The By Night fall collection is here! We’ve created five limited edition eyeshadows to add drama to your look this fall. Inspired by film noir, each shade beautifully captures the light and adds mystery to the eyes with just a simple wash of color. As always, each of these vibrant eyeshadows provides intensity using just three natural ingredients.
Each shadow is unique and can be simply worn on its own or combined for a day or amped up nighttime look. Each week we will show you how to ‘get the look’ with each of the eyeshadows. This week is all about Labyrinth which is a glowing, sultry deep sea green.
3. Apply a touch of Mimosa Satin Matte Blush the apples of your cheeks and blend to your temples for a natural flush with a #17 Blush Brush. This blends well with Sombra Contour Powder and lifts the cheeks while adding a hint of sweetness to your look.
5. Wet your #36 Pointed Crease Brush and liberally apply Labyrinth Pearluster Eyeshadow all over the base of your lid and up to the crease (never going above the crease). Wetting the brush intensifies the eyeshadow into a vibrant sultry blue green.
6. Once Labyrinth Pearluster Eyeshadow is somewhat dry, go ahead and blend it out with your #37 Blending Brush to avoid any unwanted unevenness.
8. Sweep on a coat or two of Natural Definition Mascara in Brown. This richly pigmented formula will neatly define your lashes and complement the deep sea green eyeshadow.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint for gorgeous neutral pink lips.