Link Love: Green Bloggers Review the Me Encanta Collection
Alima Pure would like to express our thanks for the warm reception of our first-ever brand collaboration with professional makeup artist Kristen Arnett. We’re simply tickled pink from all the positive feedback from customers and green bloggers alike for the Me Encanta Collection! In fact, the Twitterverse and Blogosphere has been so kind to us that we want to give something back in return.
In honor of all our #beautybloggers out there, this edition of link love goes out to you:
- Read all about the inspiration behind the collection from Kristen herself on the Green Beauty Team blog.
- Want to see some swatches of the colors in the collection? Check out Organic Beauty Blogger to see the Flamenco, Sombra and Pink powders, as well as the Baila Lip Tint.
- If you’re still looking for holiday gift ideas, look no further than No More Dirty Looks and their 2013 Holiday Gift Guide. Here’s Nicolle wearing Me Encanta (#nofilter).
- For even more green gift giving ideas, Danielle from The Glamorganic Goddess curated a lovely list of 36 limited edition sets for fab, new and healthy beauty buys.
- Need an excuse for new green makeup for winter? Katie’s winter picks on The Green Product Junkie blog is a good place to start!
- Cindy at Hello Dollface is so adorable, and of course, naturally gorgeous, too.
- Feel Good Style sums it up nicely: Natural, beautiful + perfect for the season.
The Me Encanta Collection is a limited edition makeup kit for Holiday 2013. Snatch yours up today before it’s gone, gone, gone!