Introducing Me Encanta Limited Edition Collection – Holiday 2013
Alima Pure’s first-ever brand collaboration with Professional Makeup Artist Kristen Arnett is now on sale! We’re excited to unveil the Me Encanta Collection—a limited edition makeup collection exclusively available on our website for Holiday 2013.
In case you haven’t read Alima’s blog about the inspiration behind the collection, or Kristen’s own reflections on creating the color story, feel free to take a moment to learn more about the flamenco-themed muse behind this makeup set. But if you’re ready to snap up the items, here’s a run-down of the products that will be included in your limited edition box:
- Flamenco Limited Edition Eyeshadow – shimmery navy blue, perfect as an all-over eyeshadow or as a dramatic eyeliner and crease shadow when dipped in water.
- Sombra Contour Powder – natural bronzing color to add definition to the cheekbones and shadow along the jawbone and around the hairline.
- Pink Satin Matte Blush – soft neutral pink that provides a natural winter flush to the cheeks and make you look like you’ve been dancing all night.
- Baila Lip Tint – a gorgeous Spanish Rose red tint to liven up the face without overpowering the dramatic eyes and cheeks.
- Black Natural Definition Mascara – buildable color to add natural volume to your lashes.
At retail value, the Me Encanta Color Collection would cost $86.50, but as part of our online exclusive, we’re selling it for only $50 this holiday season. To complete your makeup kit, we’re also offering the complementary Me Encanta Brush Collection, which includes the following brushes in our signature pink bag, for just $50.
- #7 Half Moon Brush
- #17 Blush Brush
- #31 Fine Liner/Concealer Brush
- #37 Eye Blending Brush
Ready to play with your new makeup? Kristen introduces the first of two looks you can achieve using this color set in this how-to video on the Me Encanta “Chic” Look. You can also get the look with a step-by-step makeup tutorial on the Green Beauty Team’s Blog!
Stay tuned next week when we unveil the second makeup look, the “Sultry” video makeup tutorial, right here on the Pure Alima Blog!