How to Use Mineral Bronzer
Oh who doesn’t love that sun-kissed glow of summer? If you’re looking for a hint of warm, sunny climates, even in the dead of winter, you’ve come to just the right place.
- Pick up a bit of our Alima Pure bronzer powder with our #23 Kitten Brush.
- Swirl the brush in the lid of your bronzer jar to distribute powder.
- Sweep bronzer over those areas of your face that naturally catch the sun - nose, cheeks and forehead.
- Finish with a touch of blush on the apples of your cheeks, (smile and you can't miss them) blend well, if desired.
• A light touch of Luminous Shimmer Powder will enhance your bronzy glow.
• To enhance green or blue eyes, try your bronzer as an eyeshadow.
Questions? Ask an Alima Makeup Artist. Every question is a good one.