GET THE LOOK
Professional Makeup Artist, and Founder of Green Beauty Team, Kristen Arnett shares her makeup tips on how to get the looks inspired by the limited edition Me Encanta Collection, curated specially for Holiday 2013. Watch the video makeup tutorials and follow the steps below to replicate the magic at home!
The "Chic" Look:
- Use Flamenco Eyeshadow with #31 Fine Liner/Concealer Brush to create a tight line just along the top lashes.
- Apply Sombra Contour Powder with #37 Eye Blending Brush starting in the center of the eyelid crease and fanning back and forth (without dragging downward).
- Define the cheekbones using Sombra and the #7 Half Moon Brush in the hollows of the cheeks.
- Softly sweep Pink Satin Matte Blush using the #17 Blush Brush in a large, circular motion across the apples of the cheeks.
- Coat the lashes with Black Natural Definition Mascara. Start at root and sweep upwards to open the eye.
- Finally, slick on the Baila Lip Tint, and you are done!
The "Sultry" Look:
- Mix a drop or two of water with some Flamenco Eyeshadow to create a paste. Go directly to the lid with the shadow on your finger and press it on.
- Rim the upper and lower lashes using the #31 Fine Liner/Concealer Brush wet and dip it into the Flamenco eyeshadow. Note: Do not add water directly to the container of eyeshadow. Use the lid of the container as a mixing palette or another smooth surface like a dish.
- Put a small amount of eyeshadow on the #37 Eye Blending Brush and buff out the edges of where you applied the Flamenco in the crease of the eye and softly diffuse any hard lines. Don’t over work the brush over the color or it will lift off too much.
- Define the cheekbones using Sombra Contour Powder and the #7 Half Moon Brush in the hollows of the cheeks. The color gets more intense with each layer, so build slowly.
- Add just a touch of Pink Satin Matte Blush using the #17 Blush Brush on the apples of the cheeks. Don’t go over board with this or you’ll look garish. It should add a touch of color to balance the contour and navy on the face, but should be barely perceptible.
- Coat the lashes with Black Natural Definition Mascara. Start at root and sweep upwards to open the eye. Then repeat, repeat, repeat. This is no time to have skimpy lashes!
- As the last step, finish the look with a few swipes of Baila Lip Tint on your lips to look like you are ready to go claim the night!