Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
Image via Pinterest
You’ll need a gallon of organic apple juice and a good sized knob of ginger (I use one about half the size of my hand). Scrub the ginger, slice it into chunks, and put it into a large non-reactive (stainless steel or enameled cast iron rather than aluminum) pot. Bring it to a low simmer and let it cook for an hour or so until it’s well flavored and somewhat reduced. Strain out the ginger (it can get too spicy if the ginger remains), pour the juice into glass jars, and refrigerate. The apple ginger concentrate will keep for 3 days or so in the refrigerator. Reheat cup by cup as needed, or mix with bubbly water for a refreshing cold drink. Cinnamon is also a lovely addition.
What do you crave when the weather turns?
It’s that time of year again! We asked around the office this week to see what everyone was loving this season and here’s what we found. Don’t forget to share what your loving or coveting this spring too!
“I’ve been wearing Natural Definition Mascara in Brown almost everyday for the past few weeks and I can’t get enough of it. The Brown in particular brightens the eyes.”- Sara, Marketing
“The Gaia Collection is so different for spring and I think that’s why I’m drawn to it. It’s strong and wearable, perfect for nights out.” -Hannah, Operations
“When I think spring I think of the shade green and Atlantis Pearluster Eyeshadow is a gorgeous wearable shade of green that I love to wear.” Charlene, Operations
“Sombra Contour Powder is the best mult-tasker for spring! You can use it to contour, add warmth to the skin, and also as an eyeshadow." – Kate, CEO
“Tigereye Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow has to be my favorite because I wear it every single day!” – Karin, Operations
“It’s all about brows for me. The #33 Liner/Brow Brush is definitely in my bag for spring.” -Urmila, Sales
“I am really into Olympia Radiant Finishing Powder right now. I usually wear Keiko Satin Finishing Powder for it’s matte finish in the winter but I’ll be wearing it’s radiant counterpart all spring and summer long." -Portia, Operations
Sombra Contour Powder is deeply pigmented to enhance natural bone structure and sculpt the face by creating shadow and definition. Whether you want to make your face thinner, your nose longer or your cheekbones stand out, adding shadows give the appearance of depth to balance your overall face shape.
Swirl your #7 Half Moon Brush in Sombra Contour Powder and outline your hairline or sweep it along your jawline for a stronger jawbone. This versatile shaping powder is a luxurious matte for a natural finish. The Half Moon Brush is the perfect shape to sculpt your naturally gorgeous bone structure and is on sale for a limited time only!
Dust, glow and go!
Formerly known as our “Luminous Shimmer Powders,” our natural mineral Highlighters are a great pick-me-up for the cheeks, forehead, eyes and shoulders. Lightly dust under the eyes, above the brows and on the browbone to add life and brightness to your peepers, or add a dab above your cupid’s bow for a fuller pout.
Incandescent and brightening, our Highlighters can also perk up your complexion, accentuate the features you love and add an overall youthful, healthy glow. They are free of irritants, dyes, fillers, gluten and toxins and certified natural by BDIH. Go ahead—highlight and radiate your inner beauty. It’s illuminating.
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.
Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes new life and color. Fresh for Spring is Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow - the perfect shade to introduce a bit vibrancy in to your look. Orchid complements virtually every skin tone and eye color, and it pairs beautifully with our In Bloom Collection. Here is how you can get the look:
To start, Rachel is wearing our Satin Matte Foundation in Warm 1, applied with the #25 Foundation Brush and #3 Concealer Brush. For a soft finish, we applied a light layer of the Satin Matte Finishing Powder in Keiko. We then applied Limited Edition Luminous Shimmer Blush in Lily onto the apples of her cheeks with the #17 Blush Brush.
Follow these simple steps for a fresh radiant look. Have fun, play, be your naturally gorgeous self!