Dust, glow and go!
Formerly known as our “Luminous Shimmer Powders,” our natural mineral Highlighters are a great pick-me-up for the cheeks, forehead, eyes and shoulders. Lightly dust under the eyes, above the brows and on the browbone to add life and brightness to your peepers, or add a dab above your cupid’s bow for a fuller pout.
Incandescent and brightening, our Highlighters can also perk up your complexion, accentuate the features you love and add an overall youthful, healthy glow. They are free of irritants, dyes, fillers, gluten and toxins and certified natural by BDIH. Go ahead—highlight and radiate your inner beauty. It’s illuminating.
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.
Kate Hudson looked radiant on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars event. Her elegant 40’s inspired look was complimented by her sun-kissed glowing skin, subtle smoky eye, and nude lip. We have recreated Kate’s picture perfect look using Alima Pure products in these 10 simple steps below.
1. Start with the Satin Matte Foundation that matches your skin tone. If you haven’t found your match yet, you might want to use our Foundation Selector. To keep your look dewy and light, try mixing your foundation with some of your moisturizer in the palm of your hand and apply as you would a liquid foundation.
2. Sweep Mauna Loa Bronzer into the hollows of the cheek and blend to your hairline to great some warmth and contour to the face.
3. Highlight with Lumina Luminous Shimmer Powder across your cheekbones, forehead and down the bridge of the nose with a #23 Kitten Brush.
4. With a #33 Liner/Brow Brush and a light hand define your eyebrows with your eye brow color of choice. We suggest Blond for lighter brows, Raven and Mahogany for medium brows, and Espresso for the darkest of brows.
6. Apply Champagne Pearluster Eyeshsadow all over the lid up to the brow to prep the lid.
7. To add warmth to lid apply Mocha Pearluster Eyeshadow into the corners of the eyelid and wing out while blending back to the eye.
9. Liberally apply two coats of the Natural Definition Mascara in Black.
10. Finish the look with Sweet Pea Lip Tint for a naturally gorgeous pink pout.
Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes new life and color. Fresh for Spring is Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow - the perfect shade to introduce a bit vibrancy in to your look. Orchid complements virtually every skin tone and eye color, and it pairs beautifully with our In Bloom Collection. Here is how you can get the look:
To start, Rachel is wearing our Satin Matte Foundation in Warm 1, applied with the #25 Foundation Brush and #3 Concealer Brush. For a soft finish, we applied a light layer of the Satin Matte Finishing Powder in Keiko. We then applied Limited Edition Luminous Shimmer Blush in Lily onto the apples of her cheeks with the #17 Blush Brush.
Follow these simple steps for a fresh radiant look. Have fun, play, be your naturally gorgeous self!
Pantone officially announced that “Radiant Orchid” was the color of the year for 2014. According to the press release, the color evokes intrigue and imagination for the New Year:
“An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.”
1. Joie Lexington Bootie 2. Abstract Watercolor by Louis Art Studio 3.Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow 4. Orchid Street Style 5. Gemstone Bracelet 6. Ombre Tissue Tassel 7. Gizmon iCA5 8. Yoshii Two Tone Chambray Towel 9. Glittrar Candle
We’re totally smitten with this radiant shade and are so excited to introduce Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow to our collection for a limited time. This semi-matte pearluster shadow is a soft shimmering fuchsia—the perfect hue for different makeup looks and complementary to many hair, eye and skin tones. We also added some of our favorite Radiant Orchid picks that we have on our growing wishlist.
Orchid is a modern and versatile shade that enlivens the skin for both cool and warm undertones. This semi-matte pearluster shadow is a soft shimmering fuchsia—the perfect hue for different makeup looks and complementary to many hair, eye and skin tones. Orchid also pairs well with shades of lavender and pink, such as the featured the mineral blushes and mineral eyeshadows in our In Bloom makeup trios.