We’re loving the au naturale no-makeup makeup look that is fresh for spring, proving that less really is more sometimes. Follow these simple steps to achieve that barely-there makeup look that will enhance your skin tone and natural features. There’s no harm in saving the shimmer for summer!
1. Moisturize your skin with your favorite moisturizer. We love to use coconut oil!
4. Prep the eyes with a wash of Champagne Pearluster Eyeshadow using a #39 Large Eyeshadow Brush. This particular shade brightens the eyes and conceals any discoloration on the lids. The perfect nude!
6. Apply a layer of Natural Definition Mascara in Brown to liven up your lashes.
7. Use Sweet Pea Lip Tint to give lips a healthy shine and hint of natural color.
We love this fresh and romantic look that Elizabeth Olsen wore so effortlessly at this year’s Independent Spirit Awards. Peachy pink cheeks and rose golden eyes are simple and perfect for a spring evening out on the town.
01. Freja Luminous Shimmer Blush 02. Silk Pearluster Eyeshadow 03. Martinique Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow 04. Onyx Satin Matte Eyeliner 05. Alima Pure Brushes 06. Keiko Satin Finishing Powder 07. Sweet Pea Organic Nourishing Lip Balm
Less is more, especially with the Olsens' killer skin! With the #25 Foundation Brush apply one layer of Freja to the apples of the cheeks, best done with the oh-so-fabulous and foolproof #23 Kitten brush.
For the eyes, apply a wash of Silk Pearluster Eyeshadow from lash to brow with the #39 Large Shadow Brush. Next, sweep Martinique Luminious Shimmer Eyeshadow into the crease and upper and lower lash lines to create shadow and depth. For more intensity, line the eyes with Onyx Satin Matte Eyeliner with the #33 Angle Brush.
Finally, quench your lips and enhance their natural color with Organic Nourishing Lip Balm in the shade Sweet Pea.