It’s that time of year again! We asked around the office this week to see what everyone was loving this season and here’s what we found. Don’t forget to share what your loving or coveting this spring too!
“I’ve been wearing Natural Definition Mascara in Brown almost everyday for the past few weeks and I can’t get enough of it. The Brown in particular brightens the eyes.”- Sara, Marketing
“The Gaia Collection is so different for spring and I think that’s why I’m drawn to it. It’s strong and wearable, perfect for nights out.” -Hannah, Operations
“When I think spring I think of the shade green and Atlantis Pearluster Eyeshadow is a gorgeous wearable shade of green that I love to wear.” Charlene, Operations
“Sombra Contour Powder is the best mult-tasker for spring! You can use it to contour, add warmth to the skin, and also as an eyeshadow." – Kate, CEO
“Tigereye Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow has to be my favorite because I wear it every single day!” – Karin, Operations
“It’s all about brows for me. The #33 Liner/Brow Brush is definitely in my bag for spring.” -Urmila, Sales
“I am really into Olympia Radiant Finishing Powder right now. I usually wear Keiko Satin Finishing Powder for it’s matte finish in the winter but I’ll be wearing it’s radiant counterpart all spring and summer long." -Portia, Operations
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.