Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
Image via Pinterest
You’ll need a gallon of organic apple juice and a good sized knob of ginger (I use one about half the size of my hand). Scrub the ginger, slice it into chunks, and put it into a large non-reactive (stainless steel or enameled cast iron rather than aluminum) pot. Bring it to a low simmer and let it cook for an hour or so until it’s well flavored and somewhat reduced. Strain out the ginger (it can get too spicy if the ginger remains), pour the juice into glass jars, and refrigerate. The apple ginger concentrate will keep for 3 days or so in the refrigerator. Reheat cup by cup as needed, or mix with bubbly water for a refreshing cold drink. Cinnamon is also a lovely addition.
What do you crave when the weather turns?
It’s that time of year again! We asked around the office this week to see what everyone was loving this season and here’s what we found. Don’t forget to share what your loving or coveting this spring too!
“I’ve been wearing Natural Definition Mascara in Brown almost everyday for the past few weeks and I can’t get enough of it. The Brown in particular brightens the eyes.”- Sara, Marketing
“The Gaia Collection is so different for spring and I think that’s why I’m drawn to it. It’s strong and wearable, perfect for nights out.” -Hannah, Operations
“When I think spring I think of the shade green and Atlantis Pearluster Eyeshadow is a gorgeous wearable shade of green that I love to wear.” Charlene, Operations
“Sombra Contour Powder is the best mult-tasker for spring! You can use it to contour, add warmth to the skin, and also as an eyeshadow." – Kate, CEO
“Tigereye Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow has to be my favorite because I wear it every single day!” – Karin, Operations
“It’s all about brows for me. The #33 Liner/Brow Brush is definitely in my bag for spring.” -Urmila, Sales
“I am really into Olympia Radiant Finishing Powder right now. I usually wear Keiko Satin Finishing Powder for it’s matte finish in the winter but I’ll be wearing it’s radiant counterpart all spring and summer long." -Portia, Operations
Pantone officially announced that “Radiant Orchid” was the color of the year for 2014. According to the press release, the color evokes intrigue and imagination for the New Year:
“An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.”
1. Joie Lexington Bootie 2. Abstract Watercolor by Louis Art Studio 3.Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow 4. Orchid Street Style 5. Gemstone Bracelet 6. Ombre Tissue Tassel 7. Gizmon iCA5 8. Yoshii Two Tone Chambray Towel 9. Glittrar Candle
We’re totally smitten with this radiant shade and are so excited to introduce Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow to our collection for a limited time. This semi-matte pearluster shadow is a soft shimmering fuchsia—the perfect hue for different makeup looks and complementary to many hair, eye and skin tones. We also added some of our favorite Radiant Orchid picks that we have on our growing wishlist.
Orchid is a modern and versatile shade that enlivens the skin for both cool and warm undertones. This semi-matte pearluster shadow is a soft shimmering fuchsia—the perfect hue for different makeup looks and complementary to many hair, eye and skin tones. Orchid also pairs well with shades of lavender and pink, such as the featured the mineral blushes and mineral eyeshadows in our In Bloom makeup trios.