Emma Stone always looks naturally gorgeous but she really outdid herself at this year’s Met Ball with an effortless sun-kissed makeup look. Enjoy our “get the look” step-by-step on how to achieve this radiant photo-ready red carpet look.
1. Apply your shade of Satin Matte Foundation (Emma is a Warm 1) with a #25 Brush to freshly moisturized skin. For this look, try for sheer coverage by blending your Satin Matte Foundation more than usual (buffing with a tissue can be really helpful here).
4. Pop Melon Satin Matte Blush onto the apples of the cheeks, and then blend to the hairline with your #23 Kitten Brush (with the leftover Olympia Radiant Powder on the bristles). This creates a gentle terracotta glowing blush.
6. Prep the eyes with a wash of Silk Pearluster Eyeshadow over the lids and up to the brow bone using a #39 Large Eyeshadow Brush.
9. Finish the eyes by curling the lashes and applying two coats of Natural Definition Mascara in black to both the top and bottom lashes.
10. Finally, finish the look with two coats of Lotus Lip Tint - it’s the perfect raspberry pink shade to compliment this effortlessly glam look. Have fun!
Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.