Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes new life and color. Fresh for Spring is Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow - the perfect shade to introduce a bit vibrancy in to your look. Orchid complements virtually every skin tone and eye color, and it pairs beautifully with our In Bloom Collection. Here is how you can get the look:
To start, Rachel is wearing our Satin Matte Foundation in Warm 1, applied with the #25 Foundation Brush and #3 Concealer Brush. For a soft finish, we applied a light layer of the Satin Matte Finishing Powder in Keiko. We then applied Limited Edition Luminous Shimmer Blush in Lily onto the apples of her cheeks with the #17 Blush Brush.
- To begin the eye makeup, we applied Pearluster Eyeshadow in Silk with the #37 Eye Blending Brush as a highlighter on Rachel’s brow bone and cheek bone.
- We used our Limited Edition Eyeshadow in Pansy to line the upper lash line with with our #35 Eye Detail Brush. A thin line adds just enough definition to the lash line without adding too much depth to the entire look.
- Using our #39 Large Shadow Brush we worked a small amount of Pearluster Eyeshadow in Orchid into the bristles of the brush, and patted it onto Rachel’s lid. You can apply multiple layers to build coverage. Blend well from the lash line into the crease.
- For a bit drama we worked Orchid along the lower lash line using the #33 Angle Liner Brush.
- With the #37 Eye Blending Brush we lightly swept the Limited Edition Eyeshadow in Jasmine from the inner corner of the lid up along the crease. For a little extra sparkle you could also use our Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Leone. We finished Rachel’s look with Natural Definition Mascara in Black and the our Lip Tint in Rhubarb.
Follow these simple steps for a fresh radiant look. Have fun, play, be your naturally gorgeous self!