One of the most versatile eyeshadows in our By Night Fall collection is Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow. This gorgeous beige grey brightens the eyes no matter what undertone or eye color you have. Wear Breathless all over the lid, on it’s own, as a base with deeper By Night shades like After Hours or Labyrinth, or as a face highlighter. Here’s one of many ways to get the Breathless look this fall.
1. Begin with freshly cleansed and moisturized skin. Apply Satin Matte Foundation in your favorite shade with a #25 Foundation Brush. Our lovely model Ashley is wearing a light application of Warm 2 Satin Matte Foundation.
2. To brighten the cheekbones, apply Apple Blossom Satin Matte Blush to the apples of your cheeks with a #17 Blush Brush and blend outwards. This gives a gorgeous natural flush to the cheeks.
3. For a luminous highlight, use your #23 Kitten Brush to apply Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow on the tops of your cheek bones and down the bridge of the nose. With your finger pop it right onto the cupids bow.
7. This soft and feminine look calls for bold brows. Take your #33 Angle/Liner Brush to define your brows with your brow shade. Ashley is wearing a mixture of Blond and Cocoa Satin Matte Eyeshadow to create her perfect shade.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint to enhance the natural color of your lips.
Mica is a naturally occurring mineral found in an array of Alima’s products.
An essential ingredient found in most of our products, Muscovite mica is the most common form of mica and comes in a variety of grades that range from matte to lustrous. You may recognize this versatile mineral from the pearlescent glimmer in our eye shadows to the luminous glow of our finishing powders.
Refined and luxurious, cosmetic mica creates the following:
-a silky texture that adds smoothness to your skin,
-a long-lasting, soft-focus look that enhances and evens out your complexion, and
-the ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores.
The name mica, thought to come from the Latin word micare meaning “to shine,” is quite fitting for our product since the high quality mica we use literally lets your natural beauty shine through.
Color Balancing Powder is our secret weapon against skin discolorations, and it is on sale now! You can learn all about its almost magical powers in our latest Q & A.
What is Color Balancing Powder?
Color Balancing Powder minimizes skin discolorations. It’s quite sheer, so it doesn’t actually appear green, pink, or yellow on the skin. Instead it subtly neutralizes those unwanted discolorations. That’s why we think it’s magical.
How do I use it to correct surface redness in my skin?
A light application of pale green Pistachio Color Balancing Powder will banish redness. Though it doesn’t look green on the skin, we recommend using it beneath your foundation. It works beautifully for dermatitis, rosacea, and even mild sunburn. Best of all, its super gentle. And it’s Alima’s top seller.
My skin looks sallow and tired. How can I counteract this? Lavender Color Balancing Powder will instantly brighten your skin. This pale purple shade will enliven your complexion, and neutralize yellow dull tones in your skin. Again, we recommend a light application beneath your foundation.
I’m not looking to correct anything, I just want to brighten my complexion. Is there a shade for me?
We suggest you check out Buttercup. This pale yellow shade will soften slight redness, add warmth, and brighten up any complexion.
How and where do I apply Color Balancing Powder?
We recommend our #23 Kitten Brush for the perfect light application. These powders can be applied to targeted areas, or your entire face depending on your individual skin needs. Although, they are meant to be worn under your foundation, if no extra coverage is desired they can be used sparingly on their own.
Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for any further questions! We love hearing from you.
Summer is the season for adventure, exploration, and expanding your horizons. With this in mind we created the Horizon Limited Edition Color Collection. Inspired by the gorgeous landscape of the arid desert, this collection is minimalist, versatile, and universally flattering on all skin tones.
The Horizon Limited Edition Color Collection features the following full-size products:
Bone Satin Matte Eyeshadow: A sheer neutral cream with a soft matte finish perfect for all over the lid to brighten the eyes.
Terracotta Pearluster Eyeshadow: A warm earthy clay with a soft glowing finish, perfect to apply all over the lid to enhance eye color and also to contour the eyes in the crease.
Desert Poppy Lip Tint: A creamy dusty rose for muted pretty lips all summer long.
This special collection is now available along with the Horizon Full Color Story and Horizon Brush Collection. We hope you enjoy playing with these new shades and expanding your horizons all summer long!
Sombra Contour Powder is deeply pigmented to enhance natural bone structure and sculpt the face by creating shadow and definition. Whether you want to make your face thinner, your nose longer or your cheekbones stand out, adding shadows give the appearance of depth to balance your overall face shape.
Swirl your #7 Half Moon Brush in Sombra Contour Powder and outline your hairline or sweep it along your jawline for a stronger jawbone. This versatile shaping powder is a luxurious matte for a natural finish. The Half Moon Brush is the perfect shape to sculpt your naturally gorgeous bone structure and is on sale for a limited time only!
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.