The By Night fall collection is here! We’ve created five limited edition eyeshadows to add drama to your look this fall. Inspired by film noir, each shade beautifully captures the light and adds mystery to the eyes with just a simple wash of color. As always, each of these vibrant eyeshadows provides intensity using just three natural ingredients.
Each shadow is unique and can be simply worn on its own or combined for a day or amped up nighttime look. Each week we will show you how to ‘get the look’ with each of the eyeshadows. This week is all about Labyrinth which is a glowing, sultry deep sea green.
3. Apply a touch of Mimosa Satin Matte Blush the apples of your cheeks and blend to your temples for a natural flush with a #17 Blush Brush. This blends well with Sombra Contour Powder and lifts the cheeks while adding a hint of sweetness to your look.
5. Wet your #35 Eye Detail Brush and liberally apply Labyrinth Pearluster Eyeshadow all over the base of your lid and up to the crease (never going above the crease). Wetting the brush intensifies the eyeshadow into a vibrant sultry blue green.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint for gorgeous neutral pink lips.
We’re so excited to share our Mother’s Day gift guide, featuring some of our favorite easy-to-use products to celebrate the best job in the world—motherhood.
The Half Moon Brush is the perfect multitasker, ideal for the woman on the go. It works well with Satin Matte Foundation, Bronzer, and especially Contour Powder. And it fits perfectly in virtually any handbag and clutch to boot!
Lotus Lip Tint is a versatile spring lip shade that is buildable for more intensity yet has a feminine and sheer finish with one coat for a perfect pretty-in-pink pout. It is also jam-packed with nourishing ingredients to protect lips all spring and summer long.
Gaia is the creator who gave birth to the Universe (literally meaning “Earth”) making this collection the perfect gift for any fiery mom. Gaia Limited Edition Collection features two gorgeous Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadows and is paired with coppery Radiant Finishing Powder to create a naturally strong and bold look.
Bronzer is the perfect gift for this time of year, can suit nearly any complexion, and happens to be 20% off for a limited time. We suggest matte shades like Mauna Loa and Trindad if you’re not quite sure which shade would best suit your mother.
Last, but certainly not least, the Isolt Limited Edition Collection is a gorgeous gift to channel a mother’s inner goddess. Isolt represents love and passion and is a skilled healer thanks to her undying adoration and devotion. This set features two gorgeous Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadows and is paired with golden Radiant Finishing Powder to create a romantic and sweet look.
It’s that time of year again! We asked around the office this week to see what everyone was loving this season and here’s what we found. Don’t forget to share what your loving or coveting this spring too!
“I’ve been wearing Natural Definition Mascara in Brown almost everyday for the past few weeks and I can’t get enough of it. The Brown in particular brightens the eyes.”- Sara, Marketing
“The Gaia Collection is so different for spring and I think that’s why I’m drawn to it. It’s strong and wearable, perfect for nights out.” -Hannah, Operations
“When I think spring I think of the shade green and Atlantis Pearluster Eyeshadow is a gorgeous wearable shade of green that I love to wear.” Charlene, Operations
“Sombra Contour Powder is the best mult-tasker for spring! You can use it to contour, add warmth to the skin, and also as an eyeshadow." – Kate, CEO
“Tigereye Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow has to be my favorite because I wear it every single day!” – Karin, Operations
“It’s all about brows for me. The #33 Liner/Brow Brush is definitely in my bag for spring.” -Urmila, Sales
“I am really into Olympia Radiant Finishing Powder right now. I usually wear Keiko Satin Finishing Powder for it’s matte finish in the winter but I’ll be wearing it’s radiant counterpart all spring and summer long." -Portia, Operations
Greek mythology tells us that out of Chaos Gaia was born. As the creator of the universe she is mother earth, and everything that exists in the world originates from her. Gaia represents strength, power, creation, and maternal nurturing. Inspired by this, we created a collection of strong earth tones. Our Gaia Collection features two Limited Edition Eyeshadows, and our all new Limited Edition Radiant Finishing Powder. The eyeshadow in Chaos is a fiery copper, Celestial eyeshadow is a deep blacked gold, and Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred is a soft glowing peach. Together these shades create a strong and enchanting look. Follow these simple steps to achieve this powerful look:
3. Lightly dust Radiant Finishing Powder in Sacred along the forehead, cheekbone and jawline; as you would with a bronzer or highlighter. The #23 Kitten Brush is the perfect tool for the job, this way you will get a sheer glowing application.
4. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush sweep the Sacred Radiant Finishing Powder from the lash line to brow bone. This acts as a nice base and brow bone highlight.
6. Dampen your #33 Angle Liner Brush with water and blend with Celestial to create a liquid liner. Apply Celestial to the upper and lower lash line for intense definition. Bring the line as close to your lashes as possible.. Extend the liner slightly past your natural lash line and wing it up for an eye widening effect.
8. Coat your lashes with several layers of Natural Definition Mascara in Black to add drama.
9. Finish the look with Rhubarb Lip Tint to moisturize and enhance your natural lip color.
Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes new life and color. Fresh for Spring is Orchid Pearluster Eyeshadow - the perfect shade to introduce a bit vibrancy in to your look. Orchid complements virtually every skin tone and eye color, and it pairs beautifully with our In Bloom Collection. Here is how you can get the look:
To start, Rachel is wearing our Satin Matte Foundation in Warm 1, applied with the #25 Foundation Brush and #3 Concealer Brush. For a soft finish, we applied a light layer of the Satin Matte Finishing Powder in Keiko. We then applied Limited Edition Luminous Shimmer Blush in Lily onto the apples of her cheeks with the #17 Blush Brush.
Follow these simple steps for a fresh radiant look. Have fun, play, be your naturally gorgeous self!