Kate Hudson looked radiant on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars event. Her elegant 40’s inspired look was complimented by her sun-kissed glowing skin, subtle smoky eye, and nude lip. We have recreated Kate’s picture perfect look using Alima Pure products in these 10 simple steps below.
1. Start with the Satin Matte Foundation that matches your skin tone. If you haven’t found your match yet, you might want to use our Foundation Selector. To keep your look dewy and light, try mixing your foundation with some of your moisturizer in the palm of your hand and apply as you would a liquid foundation.
2. Sweep Mauna Loa Bronzer into the hollows of the cheek and blend to your hairline to great some warmth and contour to the face.
3. Highlight with Lumina Luminous Shimmer Powder across your cheekbones, forehead and down the bridge of the nose with a #23 Kitten Brush.
4. With a #33 Liner/Brow Brush and a light hand define your eyebrows with your eye brow color of choice. We suggest Blond for lighter brows, Raven and Mahogany for medium brows, and Espresso for the darkest of brows.
6. Apply Champagne Pearluster Eyeshsadow all over the lid up to the brow to prep the lid.
7. To add warmth to lid apply Mocha Pearluster Eyeshadow into the corners of the eyelid and wing out while blending back to the eye.
9. Liberally apply two coats of the Natural Definition Mascara in Black.
10. Finish the look with Sweet Pea Lip Tint for a naturally gorgeous pink pout.
Golden Globes nominee Lupita Nyong'o was radiant in a red, caped gown and flawless makeup. Recreate her look using Alima Pure mineral makeup.
At Alima Pure, it is part of Our Commitment to keep the Earth beautiful, too. We work hard to ensure all of our operations are as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible. In fact, we continue to look for green alternatives to the standard plastics used in basic cosmetic packaging. That’s why we are so proud to renew our partnership with CarbonFund.org and the B Corporation as part of our continuing efforts to preserve the environment and give back to the community we live in.