One of the most versatile eyeshadows in our By Night Fall collection is Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow. This gorgeous beige grey brightens the eyes no matter what undertone or eye color you have. Wear Breathless all over the lid, on it’s own, as a base with deeper By Night shades like After Hours or Labyrinth, or as a face highlighter. Here’s one of many ways to get the Breathless look this fall.
1. Begin with freshly cleansed and moisturized skin. Apply Satin Matte Foundation in your favorite shade with a #25 Foundation Brush. Our lovely model Ashley is wearing a light application of Warm 2 Satin Matte Foundation.
2. To brighten the cheekbones, apply Apple Blossom Satin Matte Blush to the apples of your cheeks with a #17 Blush Brush and blend outwards. This gives a gorgeous natural flush to the cheeks.
3. For a luminous highlight, use your #23 Kitten Brush to apply Breathless Pearluster Eyeshadow on the tops of your cheek bones and down the bridge of the nose. With your finger pop it right onto the cupids bow.
7. This soft and feminine look calls for bold brows. Take your #33 Angle/Liner Brush to define your brows with your brow shade. Ashley is wearing a mixture of Blond and Cocoa Satin Matte Eyeshadow to create her perfect shade.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint to enhance the natural color of your lips.
Mica is a naturally occurring mineral found in an array of Alima’s products.
An essential ingredient found in most of our products, Muscovite mica is the most common form of mica and comes in a variety of grades that range from matte to lustrous. You may recognize this versatile mineral from the pearlescent glimmer in our eye shadows to the luminous glow of our finishing powders.
Refined and luxurious, cosmetic mica creates the following:
-a silky texture that adds smoothness to your skin,
-a long-lasting, soft-focus look that enhances and evens out your complexion, and
-the ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores.
The name mica, thought to come from the Latin word micare meaning “to shine,” is quite fitting for our product since the high quality mica we use literally lets your natural beauty shine through.
Color Balancing Powder is our secret weapon against skin discolorations, and it is on sale now! You can learn all about its almost magical powers in our latest Q & A.
What is Color Balancing Powder?
Color Balancing Powder minimizes skin discolorations. It’s quite sheer, so it doesn’t actually appear green, pink, or yellow on the skin. Instead it subtly neutralizes those unwanted discolorations. That’s why we think it’s magical.
How do I use it to correct surface redness in my skin?
A light application of pale green Pistachio Color Balancing Powder will banish redness. Though it doesn’t look green on the skin, we recommend using it beneath your foundation. It works beautifully for dermatitis, rosacea, and even mild sunburn. Best of all, its super gentle. And it’s Alima’s top seller.
My skin looks sallow and tired. How can I counteract this? Lavender Color Balancing Powder will instantly brighten your skin. This pale purple shade will enliven your complexion, and neutralize yellow dull tones in your skin. Again, we recommend a light application beneath your foundation.
I’m not looking to correct anything, I just want to brighten my complexion. Is there a shade for me?
We suggest you check out Buttercup. This pale yellow shade will soften slight redness, add warmth, and brighten up any complexion.
How and where do I apply Color Balancing Powder?
We recommend our #23 Kitten Brush for the perfect light application. These powders can be applied to targeted areas, or your entire face depending on your individual skin needs. Although, they are meant to be worn under your foundation, if no extra coverage is desired they can be used sparingly on their own.
Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for any further questions! We love hearing from you.
Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
Dust, glow and go!
Formerly known as our “Luminous Shimmer Powders,” our natural mineral Highlighters are a great pick-me-up for the cheeks, forehead, eyes and shoulders. Lightly dust under the eyes, above the brows and on the browbone to add life and brightness to your peepers, or add a dab above your cupid’s bow for a fuller pout.
Incandescent and brightening, our Highlighters can also perk up your complexion, accentuate the features you love and add an overall youthful, healthy glow. They are free of irritants, dyes, fillers, gluten and toxins and certified natural by BDIH. Go ahead—highlight and radiate your inner beauty. It’s illuminating.