Color Balancing Powder is our secret weapon against skin discolorations, and it is on sale now! You can learn all about its almost magical powers in our latest Q & A.
What is Color Balancing Powder?
Color Balancing Powder minimizes skin discolorations. It’s quite sheer, so it doesn’t actually appear green, pink, or yellow on the skin. Instead it subtly neutralizes those unwanted discolorations. That’s why we think it’s magical.
How do I use it to correct surface redness in my skin?
A light application of pale green Pistachio Color Balancing Powder will banish redness. Though it doesn’t look green on the skin, we recommend using it beneath your foundation. It works beautifully for dermatitis, rosacea, and even mild sunburn. Best of all, its super gentle. And it’s Alima’s top seller.
My skin looks sallow and tired. How can I counteract this? Lavender Color Balancing Powder will instantly brighten your skin. This pale purple shade will enliven your complexion, and neutralize yellow dull tones in your skin. Again, we recommend a light application beneath your foundation.
I’m not looking to correct anything, I just want to brighten my complexion. Is there a shade for me?
We suggest you check out Buttercup. This pale yellow shade will soften slight redness, add warmth, and brighten up any complexion.
How and where do I apply Color Balancing Powder?
We recommend our #23 Kitten Brush for the perfect light application. These powders can be applied to targeted areas, or your entire face depending on your individual skin needs. Although, they are meant to be worn under your foundation, if no extra coverage is desired they can be used sparingly on their own.
Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for any further questions! We love hearing from you.
Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
We’re loving the au naturale no-makeup makeup look that is fresh for spring, proving that less really is more sometimes. Follow these simple steps to achieve that barely-there makeup look that will enhance your skin tone and natural features. There’s no harm in saving the shimmer for summer!
1. Moisturize your skin with your favorite moisturizer. We love to use coconut oil!
4. Prep the eyes with a wash of Champagne Pearluster Eyeshadow using a #39 Large Eyeshadow Brush. This particular shade brightens the eyes and conceals any discoloration on the lids. The perfect nude!
6. Apply a layer of Natural Definition Mascara in Brown to liven up your lashes.
7. Use Sweet Pea Lip Tint to give lips a healthy shine and hint of natural color.
Dust, glow and go!
Formerly known as our “Luminous Shimmer Powders,” our natural mineral Highlighters are a great pick-me-up for the cheeks, forehead, eyes and shoulders. Lightly dust under the eyes, above the brows and on the browbone to add life and brightness to your peepers, or add a dab above your cupid’s bow for a fuller pout.
Incandescent and brightening, our Highlighters can also perk up your complexion, accentuate the features you love and add an overall youthful, healthy glow. They are free of irritants, dyes, fillers, gluten and toxins and certified natural by BDIH. Go ahead—highlight and radiate your inner beauty. It’s illuminating.