Isolt is the Celtic Goddess of love and fertility. She is known as a powerful force of energy, passion, love, endurance, and healing. Inspired by Isolt, we created a collection of complementary shades that create a strong and romantic look.
Our Isolt Collection includes Eternal a shimmering bronze eyeshadow, Cosmic a golden toned blue eyeshadow, and Tender Radiant Finishing Powder a sheer nude with a soft golden finish.
On Sarah, we created and alluring smokey eyed look perfect for spring nights. Here is how you can get the look.
3. Work a small amount of our Radiant Finishing Powder in Tender in the bristles of our favorite multi-tasker the #23 Kitten Brush, and apply with a light hand as you would a bronzer. With the #37 Eye Blending Brush you can target the brow bone and upper cheekbone for more of a highlighting effect.
5. After your liner has had a moment to dry, use the #39 Large Shadow Brush to blend Eternal up into your crease. For bolder coverage this can also be applied wet.
6. Line the bottom lash line with Eternal using our #33 Angle Liner Brush.
7. With a #37 Eye Blending Brush pop Cosmic to the center of the lids to create a burst of color. You can also use your finger to reapply for more intensity.
8. We filled in Sarah’s brows with our Satin Matte Eyeshadow in Mahogany. Our #33 Angle Liner Brush is the perfect tool for the job. Sweep the shade sparingly along your brows for extra definition and face framing.
9. Next, coat your lashes with Natural Definition Mascara in Brown.
10. Our Lip Tint in Mango on the lips is the perfect finishing touch for this look.
This romantic look is lovely on all, and so simple once you follow the steps. We hope you love the look! Be inspired, be daring, be naturally gorgeous you.
Alima Pure introduces the In Bloom Collection to help satisfy the need for beautiful blossoms during the wintertime. The collection features two beautiful new Luminous Shimmer Blush shades that will soon be joining our permanent line-up, but are available now as makeup trio sets paired with two gorgeous complementary eyeshadows.
With the holiday season in full swing, wouldn’t it be great to have an easy-to-accomplish, but still dramatic look that you can rely on to look polished and appropriate for any party or gathering? Your wish is our command—introducing the Alima Pure Perfect Smoky Eye Kit.
Last week, we shared how to get the look using this seasonal color collection to achieve the Me Encanta “Chic” look. Today, we’re going for full drama with what we call the Me Encanta “Sultry” look. This gal is ready for a night on the town dancing and partying with friends.
Alima Pure’s first-ever brand collaboration with Professional Makeup Artist Kristen Arnett is now on sale! We’re excited to unveil the Me Encanta Collection—a limited edition makeup collection exclusively available on our website for Holiday 2013.
Using my enthusiasm (or perhaps you would call it obsession) for selecting travel makeup products, I was thrilled to come up with a perfect travel set from our Destinations Collection and regular mineral makeup line. All you would need to add are your Satin Matte Foundation, #25 Foundation Brush and maybe a brow color and brush.
Halloween is later this month, but that doesn’t mean that you or your children need to resort to toxic face paints! Using just a handful of shades of Alima Pure makeup products, you can create unlimited Halloween looks. In case you are in need of a little inspiration, we’ve created two looks here that are easy to duplicate at home.