The By Night fall collection is here! We’ve created five limited edition eyeshadows to add drama to your look this fall. Inspired by film noir, each shade beautifully captures the light and adds mystery to the eyes with just a simple wash of color. As always, each of these vibrant eyeshadows provides intensity using just three natural ingredients.
Each shadow is unique and can be simply worn on its own or combined for a day or amped up nighttime look. Each week we will show you how to ‘get the look’ with each of the eyeshadows. This week is all about Labyrinth which is a glowing, sultry deep sea green.
3. Apply a touch of Mimosa Satin Matte Blush the apples of your cheeks and blend to your temples for a natural flush with a #17 Blush Brush. This blends well with Sombra Contour Powder and lifts the cheeks while adding a hint of sweetness to your look.
5. Wet your #35 Eye Detail Brush and liberally apply Labyrinth Pearluster Eyeshadow all over the base of your lid and up to the crease (never going above the crease). Wetting the brush intensifies the eyeshadow into a vibrant sultry blue green.
9. Dab on Sweet Pea Lip Tint for gorgeous neutral pink lips.
Feeling inspired by warm weather? Get an easy, natural look for summer with the Horizon Full Color Story Collection. Available in both Light/Medium and Medium/Deep sets, these are the perfect essentials for a beautiful and simple routine.
1. Start with a sheer layer of Balancing Primer Powder in Medium (light-medium set) or Deep (medium-deep set) brushed over your T-zone, or any areas where you experience excess oil. During the hot summer months this can make all the difference in keeping your makeup shine free and in place all day. Our #7 Half Moon Brush works well with this product.
4. For a warm glow, use the #7 Half Moon Brush with Contour Powder in Sombra. Apply in the shape of a ’3′ by brushing across your forehead at your hairline, along the hollow of your cheek, and down along your jawline.
7. With the same brush apply Terracotta Pearluster Eyeshadow blending at the base of your lashes and upward into your crease.
9. Dab on Desert Poppy Lip Tint for a gorgeous nude lip.
The Horizon Full Color Story offers a neutral pallet that can be used to create endless looks. Experiment with some of your favorite shades to warm up your summer look.