Alima Pure’s Summer Beachcomber Collection
(with apologies to residents of oil-spill affected beaches)
Envision a warm beach, the wind gently whipping your hair and the frothy water lapping at your toes. The colors are soft and muted, tumbled by the wind and water, but shimmering in the sun. A treasure-trove of treats from the sea can be found at your feet, in a gorgeous array of shades:
- Sand Dollar – a sandy pink shimmer
- Sea Star – warm golden shimmer
- Beach Glass – softly faded blue-green shimmer
- Agate – rich copper brown sparkle
- Sweep Sea Star from lashes to just above the crease, then gently fade up to brows.
- Apply a smudged line of Agate along the lashes.
- Warm the complexion with the appropriate bronzer for your complexion, then accent apples of cheeks with Pink Satin Matte Blush.
- Apply Mango Lip Balm and head outdoors!
- Apply Sand Dollar from lashes to brows.
- Apply Beach Glass to the lid, using a damp brush if you desire a more intense look. Emphasize crease and outer corner with Agate, then line upper lashes with Agate using a damp brush.
- Line lower lashes with a smuded line of Sea Star.
- Apply Carnation Blush to apples of cheeks, blending back towards ears.
- Highlight cheekbones and collar bones with Dolce Luminous Shimmer Powder.
- Apply Holly Berry Lip Balm, blot and re-apply.
Leave a Reply