Our summer intern Kourtney is all about naturally glowing skin! She was just married last year and loved creating a radiant complexion on her big day using her Alima Pure essentials. See how Kourtney achieved this gorgeous summer chic/bridal look in this step-by-step tutorial below.
Prep your skin
3. Next, I swept and swirled Satin Matte Foundation in Beige 2 all over my face with my #25 Foundation Brush. I wanted a seamless finish so I really buffed the foundation into the skin so it looks as natural as possible.
4. Satin Finishing Powder is a wonderful setting power as it creates a gorgeous soft-focus finish which translates beautifully for photographs. It also protects your makeup for long-lasting wear in the summer heat. I love the shade Keiko!
Contour & Glow (the essence of a glowing bride)
5. Sombra Contour Powder has become one of our best-sellers and an office favorite as well! With a #7 Half Moon Brush I brushed Sombra on the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and along my jawline. This gave my face soft, subtle definition.
6. It’s all about cheek color! Every glowing bride needs a pink flush to the apples of the cheeks. I used Freja Luminous Shimmer Blush with my #17 Blush Brush to achieve a pinky peach radiance and to give the illusion of lifted cheeks.
7. Lumina Highlighter is a gorgeous non-glittery highlighter that looks natural and glowing. I added it to the bridge of my nose, upper cheekbones and cupids bow for a romantic touch.
2. To add depth, I used Cocoa Satin Matte Eyeshadow on the outer edges of the lid and along the crease of my eyes to add natural definition and a little drama. The #36 Pointed Crease Brush is perfect for this!
3. For eyeliner, I used our new Coffee Natural Definition Eye Pencil to really enhance the eyes. This shade is warm and brings out the natural color of my eyes more than any other eyeliner I’ve used.
4. I popped Glow Pearluster Eyeshdaow into the inner corners of the eyes to really open up my eyes. This little trick always makes me look more awake and fresh.
6. Rhubarb Lip Tint is a bridal favorite. It keeps your lips nourished all day and adds that “better than your natural lips” lip color.
That’s it! A simple, elegant and natural look that’s perfect for a wedding or any other special occasion.